Sales Operations Manager / Sales Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Position Description: The Sales Operations Manager / Sales Manager is responsible for providing operational leadership to the Sales Team. This includes defining sales strategy, developing and executing the Sales team’s Operational Plan, defining and tracking sales targets, honing sales processes and maintaining the CRM. The Sales Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Marketing, Finance, and other Functional Areas. This person will be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions.Major Responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Evolve IP’s core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support Operations
- Manage a successful sales team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Identify, develop, implement and evaluate sales strategy, based on knowledge of company objectives, market characteristics, and other factors in conjunction with the existing Sales Manager
- Work closely with SVP of Sales to drive strategy through discussions with Sales Team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories and make proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
- Define and implement KPI’s for Sales team, in alignment with the Sales Strategy and Operational Plan
- Ensure that Sales Operations are conducted within the constraints of the Functional Area budget
- Work with Marketing Manager to ensure alignment with marketing strategy, processes and initiatives
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Develop and implement regular reporting on the status of all Sales products, clients, and projects
- Regular reporting on the sales pipeline and forecasts to the CSO and the management team
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Attend conferences and professional association meeting and promote Evolve IP product solutions and brand to increase leads and drive sales
- Take responsibility for the overall effective management of the Sales Team
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure effective and efficient sales operations
- College Degree
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work directly with internal staff and customers in a professional consultative manner
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota and revenue expectations
- Proven experience in planning, executing and delivery of Sales strategies
- Ability to prepare reports and use appropriate mode of communication
- Experience with financial management including budget planning and preparation of quarterly reports
To submit your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org.