Location: Wayne, PA
Position Description: We are seeking the right person to fit into a dynamic, fun team that delivers complicated telecom and IS operations software in a fast paced environment. The problems we solve are highly data centric and these problems contain complex data problems that our customers rely on for their daily business needs. We want you to have the passion and desire to grow into a highly skilled developer in a casual, profit driven, rapidly expanding company.
The Software Developer will be a trained/skilled developer with some understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate, OOP, Scrum, Agile Software Delivery, and a proven desire to be a member of a fast paced software development team.
2 Years of experience are preferred, but we will consider entry level applications.
This person must be focused on learning how to design, develop, and deliver software applications in a team environment. They must desire to be mentored by more experienced professionals. Participation in code reviews, paired programming, and a desire to share what they have learned while learning new things is a must.
The individual needs to have passion to be a member of a team of highly skilled software developers who have fun while delivering high value, low error rate software.Major Responsiblities:
- Knowledge of designing, delivering, and supporting enterprise systems
- Class-work or prior experience using Java
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development. Desire to work with Scrum or Kanban required.
- Some understanding of the following:
- Test driven development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Behavioral driven development a plus
- Knowledge of paired programming
- Experience with code reviewing via tools like Crucible or Review Board
- Use of static code analysis tools
- Strong software build experience using a repository driven configuration management
- Assess and monitor the status of ongoing and recently-completed product installations
- Basic knowledge of Spring and Hibernate coupled with a current front-end framework (Angular, ExtJS, JQuery)
- BS in Information Systems or a related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with customers in a professional consultative manner.
- Java development
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Leadership of a team
- BroadSoft a plus
- Front-end development