Evolve IP Announces Launch of Enterprise, Cloud-Based Business Intelligence Solution
Powered by Cloud BI and Analytics Leader Birst, Evolve IP Analyst Delivers Actionable Analytics for Evolve IP Customers
December 12, 2014—Today Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™, announced the launch of Evolve IP Analyst—an enterprise, cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) system that delivers accurate, and actionable analytics in an intuitive, self-service environment. Powered by Birst, an industry leader in Cloud BI and Analytics, Evolve IP Analyst includes pre-populated reports and data from the Evolved Call Center, and allows users to integrate data from different source systems to get answers to pressing business concerns in near real time.
Evolve IP Analyst will help organizations whether they need to visualize data; prepare, integrate and model data; or simply access easy-to-read, graphical reports on the road. All components of Evolve IP Analyst are tightly integrated and available through a single interface, assisting organizations in making data-driven decisions.
Features and benefits of Evolve IP Analyst include:
- Pre-built reports, charts and graphs including Evolve IP’s enhanced Call Center reports, reflecting more than 70 standard metrics.
- Access via an easy-to-use web or mobile interface, empowering business users with point-and-click control and creation of reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Various visualization and chart types with drill-down and drill-across capabilities that make delving into report details simple.
- Variety of file formats (PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV) for scheduling and distributing results via email and mobile.
- Integration between call center data and on-premises systems and cloud applications such as SAP BW, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Marketo, Microsoft Analysis Services, and more.
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) customization that enables business analysts to create operational reports with minimal IT support.
One of the nation’s fastest growing cloud service companies, Evolve IP provides organizations with a unified option for cloud services with its Evolve IP OneCloudTM solution. Today, more than 75,000 users in the US and globally depend daily on Evolve IP for virtual data centers /servers, virtual desktops, unified communications, disaster recovery, contact centers, and more.
“We believe in the power of Cloud BI and analytics. By providing the technology and expertise needed to quickly develop customized solutions that answer Evolve IP’s clients’ pressing business questions, we deliver powerful business value that creates impressive results,” said Brad Peters, Chairman and Chief Product Officer of Birst. “As a result, Evolve IP strengthens its competitive advantage by offering Evolve IP Analytics, creating new revenue streams and an ability to expand into new markets.”
“Evolve IP Analyst is a win-win for our customers with BI needs. It enables IT departments to quickly deploy a self-service BI solution while maintaining IT control,” says Scott Kinka, CTO at Evolve IP. “Most importantly, in partnering with Birst, we’ve enabled our customers to combine data from their other operational systems to create instant, actionable analysis across data sets. Evolve IP Analyst provides our customers the ability to cross reference their Evolve IP call center data with sales information from a CRM such as salesforce.com.”
For more information about Evolve IP Analyst, visit http://www-old.evolveip.net/call-centers/evolve-ip-analyst.
For more information about Evolve IP’s suite of cloud services, visit http://www.EvolveIP.net. For more discussion about how cloud services can improve business, visit Cloud IQ.