SC Magazine covers Evolve IP’s 2015 Disaster Recovery Survey
Adam Greenberg, reporter for SC Magazine covers Evolve IP’s latest survey, ‘Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Survey Results,’ in which 2000+ IT professionals and executives were surveyed. Key findings include:
- Less than half of those surveyed (45.5 percent) believe they are very prepared to recover their IT assets in the event of a disaster.
- Respondents in organizations with compliance requirements are more confident with their disaster recovery systems with 54 percent feeling very prepared.
- Forty six percent of government organizations indicated that their secondary data center was less than 25 miles from their main site.
- Thirteen percent of respondents reported that they rely on the public cloud for their disaster recovery implementation
- Of those that experienced a major incident, more than half have lost data with 12 percent losing more than a day’s worth of data.
- Four in 10 respondents feel that their disaster recovery budget is underfunded.
To read the full article on SC Magazine, click here: Survey- most orgs not very prepared to recover IT assets following a disaster
Download and read your own copy here: 2015 Evolve IP Disaster Recovery Survey Results