TBI, Inc. To Offer Full Complement of Evolve IP’s Award-Winning Cloud Services
WAYNE, Pa. — December 09, 2014 —Evolve IP™, The Cloud Services Company™, today announced that Telecom Brokerage, Inc. (TBI), a leading national technology Master Agency, is offering Evolve IP’s complete suite of award-winning cloud services including: virtual data centers /servers, disaster recovery, virtual desktops, unified communications, and contact centers.
Services now available to all TBI partners include:
- Virtual Data Centers & Servers – Evolve IP’s private cloud infrastructure, reduces CAPEX while improving IT productivity and providing business continuity. These benefits are all brought about by Evolve IP’s unique architectural design that leverages the scalability and failover of public cloud services while maintaining the privacy and security of dedicated environments.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) - The award-winning Evolve IP DRaaS Suite provides a variety of cost effective solutions that protect organizations from critical losses. Partnered with key providers like EMC and VM, Evolve IP’s flexible options support a variety of recovery objectives that can have system data restored in just hours with recovery points in near real time.
- Unified Communications / IP Phone Systems – According to analysts, Evolve IP provides the industry’s ‘best-of-breed” unified communications solution with advanced features like mobility, video, IM&P, unified messaging, HD voice, and more – all delivered as a cloud service but with the quality and control of on-site equipment.
- Virtual Desktops – Employees can easily and securely access their personal desktop and all of their business applications using multiple devices (tablets, laptops, smartphones, PCs) from any Internet connection. This enables companies to create a fully mobile workforce, significantly improves productivity, and eliminates the need to purchase /fix/ upgrade hardware.
- Hosted Contact Center – Evolve IP’s cloud call center improves operations and customer service for enterprise and mid-sized businesses. Featuring sophisticated business intelligence reports, advanced routing and queues, call recording, and call whisper, our award-winning solution provides every major feature needed to run a best-practice call center.
“We are excited to present Evolve IP to our partner community,” said TBI Vice President Ken Mercer. “Their ability to offer a truly integrated cloud platform with compute, unified communications and call center solutions ensure our partners and their customers will receive a high quality of service experience.”
“We are very pleased to have TBI offering Evolve IP’s cloud services to their partner community and look forward to helping them make the most of the numerous opportunities that our cloud offers,” says Tim Allen, Chief Sales Officer of Evolve IP. “Our best-of-breed solutions and superior technical support drive the nation’s top agents to choose Evolve IP when they want the Cloud done ‘right’ for their clients.”
ABOUT TBI, INC.
TBI is the nation’s leading third-party distributor of technology solutions. With extensive knowledge and industry expertise, TBI is a one-stop source for unbiased advice on a vast array of services from more than 50 major providers of voice, Internet, data, mobility, cloud, and managed services. Partners work with TBI to simplify quoting, benefit from an award-winning support team, and earn high commissions. For more information, please visit http://www.tbicom.com.