Empower business users to make data-driven decisions. Evolve IP Analyst is an Enterprise cloud-based BI (Business Intelligence) system that delivers accurate, and actionable analytics in an intuitive, self-service environment. Powered by Birst, an industry leader in Business Intelligence, Evolve IP Analyst includes pre-populated reports and data from the Evolved Call Center, and allows users to combine data from different source systems to get answers to their most pressing business concerns in near real time.
WHY EVOLVE IP ANALYST?
Successful organizations require advanced report creation with quality graphics and analytics in a ready-to-publish format. Whether organizations need to visualize data; prepare, integrate and model it; or simply access easy-to-read, graphical reports on the road, Evolve IP Analyst is the answer. All components are tightly integrated and available through a single interface, enabling organizations to make data-driven decisions without expensive BI tools or cobbled together Excel Spreadsheets.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-Built Reports, Charts and Graphs: Analyst includes 22 Call Center reports covering over 70 standard metrics, which can be used as-is, or as a basis for new analysis.
- Access: Analyst is accessed via an easy-to-use web or mobile interface, empowering business users with point-and-click control and creation of reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Visualize: Combine information to quickly create dashboards using various visualization and chart types. Utilize drill-down, drill-anywhere, and drill-across capabilities that make delving into report details simple.
- Collaborate: Publish reports and dashboards to other Analyst users. Schedule and distribute results via email and mobile in a variety of file formats (PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, CSV)
- Integrate: Compare and contrast your call center data with on-premise systems and cloud applications such as SAP BW, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Marketo, Microsoft Analysis Services, and more.
- Customize: Birst Designer features a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) interface that enables business analysts to create operational reports with minimal IT support.
Key Benefits to IT
- Analyst enables IT to deploy an end-user friendly Business Intelligence (BI) solution in just a few days.
- Deliver true end-user self-service while maintaining IT control.
- Avoid additional infrastructure set up and maintenance costs.
Key Benefits to End Users
- Enjoy a faster, easier way to manage ad-hoc analysis, report creation and data visualization via interactive dashboards.
- Configure and generate reports and build queries and pivot tables through the easy-to-use interface without IT support.
For information on all of the sources of data that are available in Analyst, please visit the Birst website: http://www.birst.com/product/technology/data-sources