DRaaS DT (Double Take) provides real-time server replication and failover between customer systems and Evolve IP availability zones. The award-winning Double-Take software runs within the customer operating system, providing continuous data replication to the Evolve IP Cloud.
- Monitors changes to all protected files and replicates only the bytes that change. Available between Evolve IP availability zones or customer location to Evolve IP.
- Provides reliable DR for physical or virtual servers hosted anywhere in the world.
- Is available for Windows and Linux and supports a diverse set of enterprise applications.
- Ideal for customers who want to leverage the cloud for application-aware, immediate failover between computing environments.
There are two deployment options for DRaaS DT:
- The ‘one-to-one’ deployment option consists of one target server, dedicated to support one source server. Optimal RTO is achieved with this solution since all servers are provisioned ahead of the disaster recovery incident. RPO is maintained at near real time and the customer controls failover.
- The ‘many-to-one’ deployment option consists of many source servers protected by one target server. Well suited for customers with RTO of up to two days, many-to-one requires minimal spend on target side infrastructure. RPO is maintained at near real time. Evolve IP controls failover.