Unified Communications designed for Microsoft Lync
Evolve IP’s Lync Connect delivers the promise of true Unified Communications, by bringing true enterprise voice to Microsoft Lync in Office 365 environments
- Unique application: Evolve IP features are added to Lync via a small application that runs in the background.
- Unified Presence: Integrate Evolved Office Phone System and Lync presence to provide rich information (busy; on a call; available,) about user status from Lync and Outlook.
- Call Control: End users can dial, hang up, hold, and transfer calls.
- Click-to-Dial: Click-to-dial users within Lync for desk to desk calling or mobile calling.
- Incoming call-pop: Incoming calls are popped based on Lync with caller ID.
- Call Settings: Users can update Call Forwarding, Outgoing Call Options, Voicemail Options, and view their Call History from the application.
- End-users get phone presence and features inside their most heavily used applications.
- No servers to set up.
- Easy-to-deploy via a small executable.
- No user credentials needed to login; automated authentication.